It is so easy to get accustomed to going with the flow so that it becomes harder to stop and ask yourself searching questions. To assist you in determining what motivates you in your online business, here are seven questions I will encourage you to ask yourself. I tried to be honest with myself when I did my check-up and was a little surprised at my own answers to some of these questions.
1) Are you channeling an interest, a hobby, or area of expertise into an online business?
2) What skills, training and strengths do you have professionally that may give you a headstart in starting your online business?
3) Do you believe that to succeed in your online business it will take hard work?
4) Do you desire the freedom to make your own decisions and enjoy flexibility while working from home?
5) Do you have the discipline to set a schedule and stick to it?
6) Is your determination strong enough to prevail against disappointments and discouragements that will inevitably arise in your business?
7) Are you ready to stop trading hours for dollars so you can earn an income even when you’re on vacation? And are you willing to do what it takes?
8) Do you believe that it’s harder going it alone and that it’s important to build your support group – your peers and a Mentor?
I’d like to encourage you to change ‘you’ to ‘I’ so that you take ownership and really get to the root of your motivation.