You have heard that the money is in the list; however, successful marketers will tell you that this is only partially true. If you are new to Internet Marketing one of your first goals is to build a responsive list. There are many important reasons for that, which we will discuss in another post.
It’s important to note that the level of responsiveness that you will receive from your list of subscribers is in large part due to your efforts. I firmly believe that communication is the lifeblood of any relationship, and building a relationship with your subscribers, your readers, even other online marketers, is cemented by communicating with them.
You can do this by –
- Sending them valuable e-mails through autoresponder messages
- In these e-mails you can offer valuable tips and recommendations
- Do surveys to get to know them better
- Provide answers and recommend resources that can solve the problems or concerns they have
- Send an ezine or newsletter
- Provide an e-course, which will help to establish your credibility and brand you as an expert in your niche.
As a beginner you may feel you do not have the resources the provide this type of information. We will also discuss sources that you can get immediate information from to build this relationship in another post.
How do you build a relationship with your list? Please share your methods in the “Comments.”