A Review of “Secrets of the Clickbank Millionaires”
Is Affiliate Marketing a part of your online business? Are you a Clickbank Affiliate? Have you ever wondered how some affiliates earn 6-figures from Clickbank affiliate sales while most of us struggle to have 3 or even 4-figure sales?
If you answered “Yes” to any of the above, then you’ll be interested in some of the points I took away from veteran Internet Marketer, Willie Crawford’s “Secrets of the Clickbank Millionaires.” You may even want to get a copy of the ebook and keep it by your desk.
– Know what products sell best!
- Sell what people are already buying.
- Successful Clickbank affiliates “rarely invest resources trying to convince prospects that they want to buy a product…”
– Find profitable niches
- Many people promote products in the “internet marketing” niche.
- There are many bigger and more lucrative niches like, money-making, health and fitness, weight loss, relationships, etc.
– One secret to massive success
- Know about the product before they are released.
- You can have this advanced notice by becoming a member of the International Association of Joint Venture Brokers.
– Understanding the numbers under the Product listing
- It’s important to learn what each of the numbers under each product listed in Clickbank Marketplace mean.
- These numbers can have a significant impact on the success you have with promoting the products.
- Many Clickbank merchants get prospects on their list who do not buy at first, but they continue to market to them. Even though a purchase is made later, many merchants do not pay a commission to the affiliate who sent the prospect to them in the first place.
- An affiliate may send the prospect to the merchant through one product. If the prospect purchases another product on the sales page, some merchants do not pay a commission.
– Setting Up a System
- You, the affiliate, must treat selling Clickbank products as a business that requires a system.
- The system requires: a squeeze page and a related gift to get prospects to Optin to your follow-up system.
- Only after they are on your list do you forward the prospect to the merchant through your affiliate link.
- If the customer does not buy, you can follow-up with him.
If you are a Clickbank affiliate or Merchant, Willie Crawford wrote, “this ebook may be the most important ebook that you’ll ever read.