Are you building a business online? Are you already an internet marketer? Are you in Direct Sales? Do you have a blog or other type of website? What is the one thing you’re always in need of? Most likely your answer will be: Good Quality Content for Your Articles. When I first started my two blogs: 1) Work-From-Home/Direct Sales and 2) Skin Care and Beauty just about one year ago, it was very challenging to come up with thought-provoking and informative articles for my blogs on a regular basis. As a result I sometimes went for days without writing a post while I thought of what topics and information I’d present. Added to blogs, if you have a newsletter or ezine you need even more content on a regular basis. Participating in guest blogging in order to attract more visitors to your website presents another area where good content is required. Where can you find this valuable content? Here are three of my favorite ways:
Visit Article Directories and Get Free Reprint Articles
Quality articles can be found on article directories like EzineArticles.com, ArticleBase.com, and LadyPens.com, which you can copy and place on your website. You may not, however, edit these articles in any way and you must include the author’s resource box at the end, including any links to the author’s website. Doing this you receive the quality content that you need, and the author or authors receive free publicity. There are, however, drawbacks to this method of obtaining articles:
1. Because you share the same article with everyone else that uses that directory, there is the issue of duplicate content, which could affect your search engine rankings. This would not be a concern if you’d be using the article in your newsletter or ezine. If you are adding the article to your website, I would suggest that you write an introduction to the article and a conclusion at the end with a wrap-up statement or recommendation.
2. It’s difficult to find good quality articles with content for your business.
3. By using the article with the resource box in place, as is required, you’re basically advertising for someone else and diverting attention from your website.
Write the Articles Yourself
You can choose to write some of your web content yourself. I would highly recommend that you do write much of your own content, at least on the sites where you’re trying to establish yourself as an authority. But as I noted earlier this can be a challenge.
However, the third of my 3 favorite ways will enable you to post good quality articles to your website without having to write all of it yourself. Many you can just edit and use. The difference in the option below is that YOU become the expert, rather than endorsing someone else as the expert.
Use PLR Articles
PLR stands for Private Label Rights. PLR articles are usually written by a ghostwriter and sold to several website owners. This means that you (and a limited number of other bloggers) can edit the articles and publish them without being required to link back to anyone or give anyone credit for writing them. You become the expert when using PLR articles.
I had received numerous e-mails about PLR articles and had no idea how they could benefit me until I attended a Teleseminar on the topic and was amazed at the benefits of using PLR products. Many people choose to use these articles as they are, but I do and strongly recommend that you customize the articles, tweak them for your market, insert examples or photos or case studies then publish them on your website.
The main challenge I found for some time was finding a good PLR service that provides professionally written content sold in limited quantities. That issue was resolved when I found EasyPLR.com. EasyPLR.com has been offering the best niche plr article packs on the web since 2006. Here are some reasons why I highly recommend their content:
– Great reputation. Thousands of happy, repeat customers over the years.
– Great quality. The content is written by Professional Writers on staff and edited by a separate staff member.- Limited availability. You’re not sharing your articles with thousands of other people.
– Run by a Respected Internet Marketer. Nicole Dean owns EasyPLR.com and is oftentimes called the marketer with integrity, and runs her business by her gut and her ethics, not strictly by her pocketbook.
– Excellent customer support. Need any help? They’re there for you.
I’m a customer at EasyPLR.com and I have been extremely happy with the good quality articles and content. Check it out here.