Every few months I re-visit the topic of goal-setting. I’ve found that to a large extent the measure of success that I experience in my life and business is closely connected to the goals I set and work towards, as well as the effort made to achieve those goals.
How about you? Do you set realistic goals in various aspects of your life, or do you dream about what you’d like to achieve and make decisions on a day-to-day basis?
- Spirituality – Grow in your level of spirituality
- Relationships – Develop healthy relationships with others: family, co-workers, business, etc.
- Work – Become more focused on your business while keeping work in its proper place
- Friendships – Become a better friend, and build more genuine friendships
- Personal health and fitness – Evaluate where you are and where you need to be in order to enjoy optimal health to the extent you can control.
These are all areas of life in which each one of us can set realistic goals. However, this series will focus on Goal-Setting for Entrepreneurs.
Goal Setting for Entrepreneurs
Whether you are a Solopreneur who works from home, an entrepreneur who has a home-based office but works mostly away from home, or you have a brick and mortar office or store, all of us are affected by how well we implement the goal-setting process.
In my next post we’ll discuss some personal benefits you can gain from setting goals.